Web site rules establish expectations for member behavior and conduct. When needed, these rules can and will change at the sole discretion of Ashla Knights Administration. The Order of Ashla Knights strives to cultivate a mature and respectful atmosphere for all of its members. The interpretation and application of these rules, final judgment and punishment rests solely with Ashla Knights Administration.
Ashla Knights content and material are protected under U.S., and international trademark and copyright laws. You may not reproduce, transfer, transmit, display or publish any material written and/or created by Ashla Knights Staff and/or its members in whole or in part without the expressed permission of the site owner, Ashla Knights Administration or its Legal Representatives.
The philosophical and spiritual nature of our on-line community content attracts like-minded members from various religious and faith based disciplines for discussion and exploration such as those from the on and off-line Jedi communities. The Order of Ashla Knights is in no way associated with Lucas Film Ltd., or any element of its Star Wars Franchise (all trademarks and copyrights reserved by Lucas Film Ltd.) All Star Wars related images, characters, names and titles (notably Sith, Sith Lord, Dark Lord of the Sith, Jedi Master, Jedi Knight, Padawan Learner, Jedi Padawan Learner & Darth) are the property of Lucas Film Ltd., and are protected under U.S., and international trademark and copyright laws. Ashla Knights administration and/or staff members are strictly prohibited from using Star Wars images, names and titles for their personal avatars or screen-names. Members are encouraged to avoid using a Star Wars related image, name and title unless they have the expressed written permission of Lucas Film Ltd.
Using any trademarked and/or copyrighted image, character or subjected matter that does not belong to you infringes on the rights of the author and/or creator and violates copyright and trademark laws.
For Ashla Knights Academy Rules, Facts and Information:
Ashla Knights will not tolerate:
1. Private, intimate and/or romantic adult to minor relationships. The Order of Ashla Knights views a private relationship between and adult and a minor (under the age of 17) as an intimate relationship and we have a responsibility to report such relationships the minors parents and/or authorities.
2. Hate speech, harassing and/or threatening behavior toward other members.
3. Profanity, the over use of slang and net-speak such as OMG, LMFAO, LOL, BRB etc. Please use your words and type out your thoughts.
4.Hot linking - The theft of bandwidth or "hot-linking" is direct linking to a web site's files, images, video, etc. Flaming - A hostile and insulting interaction between forum users. Trolling - One who willfully, through obscene, offensive or hateful action, attempts to disrupt an on line community to get a reaction, attention and/or to create controversy. Spamming - The abuse of electronic messaging by sending unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. Phishing - The criminally fraudulent process of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as user-names, passwords and financial details by masquerading as a trustworthy party. Hacking - One who electronically and illegally circumvents computer security systems, corrupts software and alters coding.
5. The saying and spreading of hurtful and inappropriate things about other members pertaining to race, sexual orientation, sex, religion, mental and/or physical health or the ancestry of others.
6. The transmitting and/or distribution of harmful content that is abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit and defamatory or subject matter that infringes and/or violates the personal privacy of others.
7. The impersonation of other persons such as celebrities and/or other members. It should be noted that (to the best of our knowledge), there are no Ashla Knights members who are celebrities.
8. Illicitly obtaining or attempting to obtain sensitive and/or private information such as passwords and contact information of another member.
9. Direct or indirect member to member buying, selling and/or auction based transactions or exchange of any money whatsoever.
10.Any promotion and/or execution of illegal activity. This includes hacking and distribution of counterfeit software. The Order of Ashla Knights Administration will report all illegal activity to the proper authorities.
11. Providing false information or intentionally hiding information when registering for your Ashla Knights account.
12. Uploading copyrighted content that you do not own the rights to without the expressed written permission of the content's author, creator or copyright holder.
13. The transferring of accounts between members. Registered users are responsible for all happenings pertaining to their accounts, chat and/or private messaging systems. If you discover that your computer and/or account has been compromised, notify Ashla Knights Administration immediately and we will take prompt action to secure or disable your Ashla Knights account.
14. Reposting of copyrighted press material in its entirety from sources who explicitly state not to do so. In such cases simply providing a short selection of the news articles, sourced (if possible) and the link to the article in full is fine. Some web sites and news sources allow articles in full to be reposted provided you properly source and credit the article source and author. We strongly recommend you err on the side of caution and check before you repost said material.
15. Cyberbullying, which involves the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others.