If you are student currently enrolled in our academy and having trouble comprehending the material, or you want to enroll but haven't due to a learning disability that makes reading difficult, then we highly recommend NaturalReader.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A FREE VERSION OF NATURALREADER
What is NaturalReader?
NaturalReader is a Text to Speech software with natural sounding voices. This easy to use software can convert any written text such as MS Word, Webpage, PDF files, and Emails into spoken words. NaturalReader can also convert any written text into audio files such as MP3 or WAV for your CD player or iPod. Using premium voices from Natural Voices and NeoSpeech Voices, you'll be amazed at how human-like these voices sound. Our powerful output function allows you to convert a large file containing text up to 4 million letters to an audio file or create an audio file up to 3GB large. With batch file converter, advanced users are able to convert a large number of files containing text to audio files. Just one click, you can have your computer read any text.
What Can NaturalReader do for you?
1. Allows students to listen to class notes, text books…etc: Listen to your chosen written material anytime, anywhere.
2. Facilitates education: NaturalReader highlights each word as it is read. This helps those who have learning difficulties improve reading, comprehension, and spelling skills.
3. Avoids eyestrain from too much reading: No longer strain your eyes trying to read tiny fonts in emails or web pages. Just relax and have NaturalReader read out loud.
4. Learn English or other languages: NaturalReader allows you to slow down reading speed to learn the pronunciation. We provide multiple language voices: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Swedish, and Arabic.
5. Make proofreading effective: Hearing your own work in a natural sounding voice allows much more effective proofreading compared to visual proofreading.
6. And so much more
Source: http://www.naturalreaders.com/index.htm - The Order of Ashla Knights has no professional relationship with NaturalReader.